This one week camp will focus on your swim technique, inlcuding video analysis and quality feedback with an expert coach. This camp will also include riding on Mallorca's stunning roads, developing bike skills and working on your run technique and building strength to develop your Triathlon.
Our second camp is a quality experience, working on all three disciplines including your swim technique, riding on iconic roads and developing skills, run technique and strength sessions. A brilliant camp to prepare you for your next triathlon event!
Travel & Accommodation
- Bike transportation
- Airport meet & greet
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation, half board, at the 4* PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa
- Structured week of training,welcoming athletes of all abilities across all disciplines, from beginners to well experienced athletes
- Training sessions in all disciplines, transitions, strength and conditioning and stretching
- Analysis of all disciplines; with underwater video analysis in the swim
- Evening Q&A sessions with the qualified coaches and high standard athlete staff
- All sessions are delivered in English however our staff are multilingual and there is fluency in French & Portuguese
- Option to have one to one discussions with any/all of the coaches and staff
- Advice on booking future events, including your packing, transport and accommodation
- Advice on training for future events
- Advice from our staff on maintaining any level of fitness, up to high level competitive athletes, whilst maintaining a full time job
- Support of the Nirvana in resort team during your stay
- Bike build and mechanical services
- Access to physiotherapy
- Secure, locked bike storage
Additional Services Available
- Flight booking service
- Bike hire
Each camp will be led by the Nirvana Training Team: 2 IRONMAN U and British Triathlon qualified coaches, and 2 members of staff.
- All training will be delivered by a certified IRONMAN U Coach, and British Triathlon Federation Level 2 & 3 coaches. All coaches are fully insured
- A dedicated strength and conditioning coach and chartered physiotherapist will also be present, to enhance the overall experience and knowledge
- All sessions will be adapted to suit ability level, and enable each of you to optimise your training and experience on camp.
Paul Jones, Lead Coach and Swim Technique Specialist
British Triathlon Level 3 coach, Triathlon Australia Performance Coach, IRONMAN Certified Coach, Certified Biomechanics Coach (Level 2), Sports Coach UK, Running Sports, SAQ Qualified.
Instructor, NVQ L2 in Exercise and Fitness, Amateur Swimming Association Club Coach Award.
Kate Charlton, Assistant Coach and Physiotherapist
Level 2 British Triathlon Coach, Chartered Physiotherapist (HCPC registered), Level 4 Strength and Conditioning coach, Level 3 Sports Massage and Personal Training, Level 2 Coach UKA running,
BC cycling; ASA swim teaching, gym instructing and indoor cycling
Visit our "Meet The Coach" page to discover more facts about our coaches!
The camps are designed to cover all elements of triathlon; Swim, Cycle, Run and Transition
Each camp will have a ratio of 5 athletes to 1 Nirvana crew.
Training will include:
Nirvana Europe will focus on the administration and high quality delivery for the camp so you can fully focus on your training.
We can also take care of your flights and bike hire if required!
Nirvana Europe has teamed up with the 4* PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa, Mallorca, to support your training camp week with the best comfort available.
Your stay here will include the following:
Facilities available to Nirvana guests:
Given the limited numbers we expect the camp will be popular, to avoid disappointment don't delay in booking.
(L: athletes on our camp March 2020, R: athletes with the Queen of Kona, Paula Newby-Fraser, March 2020)