Pontevedra has a long tradition of organising and hosting triathlon events and successfully delivered the 2011 ETU European Championships and the 2014 ITU World Duathlon Championship.
Our Official Triathlon Australia Age Group options can include any of the following components:
- Carefully selected accommodation in Pontevedra City Centre and the beautiful seaside location of Sanxenxo (including bike storage in room wherever possible);
- All accommodation in Sanxenxo already includes transportation to all official event related activities such as opening ceremony, registration, race briefing and race day transfers;
- Flights from your preferred departure airports to either Porto or Santiago de Compostella;
- Destination airport meet and greet (Porto & Santiago de Compostella);
- Return airport transfers including bike (Porto & Santiago de Compostella);
- Daily breakfast including early morning race day breakfast where required;
- Event transfers (including bike) from your Sanxenxo based hotel;
- Support of experienced Nirvana Europe staff throughout your stay.
- Bike storage or bike permitted in bedroom;
- Early breakfast on race days arranged;
- Direct access to the Nirvana Europe experienced event crew;
- That feeling of having the support of experienced operators around you;
- Race Cancellation Insurance (for registered athlete);
- Event transfers for all non Pontevedra based hotels.
Worried about taking your pride and joy to the event? Nirvana has a group policy arranged by the cycle insurance experts at Yellow Jersey with blanket cover for customer’s bikes up to £15,000 for those choosing to opt-in. By opting to include your bike, it will be covered to and from the event and even whilst racing. Some of the highlights of our group bicycle insurance are: damage in transit, theft from a hotel room, theft from overnight transition, damage whilst racing and lots more. Read the full T&C’s HERE
Worldwide Bike Transport
Go beyond with Nirvana's Worldwide Bike Transport service! Whether you're travelling from outside the UK/Ireland or are a UK/Ireland resident looking to travel to an event in Europe or further afield, we can provide secure return transport for your bike. If you would like to avoid the usual stress of transporting your own bike and negotiating with airline check-in staff or taxi drivers in-resort, then look no further!
The most popular and one of the most important event services we provide are our event transfers, which connect your accommodation to the event site for all event-related activities. This leaves you to fully focus on your event without the need to worry about local buses or taxis, or the need to walk or cycle long distances to and from the event site.
RACE ENTRY CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Worried you might get injured or become ill prior to your event? As part of Nirvana’s services, via Yellow Jersey, we provide you with FREE entry fee cancellation insurance to ensure you're not out of pocket. The cancellation insurance starts from when you confirm your accommodation booking and covers not being able to attend your event due to various specified reasons, such as: injury or illness; vehicle breakdown; work relocation and more. Read the full T&C’s HERE
We can book your flights and take the hassle away from your travel plans.
Bike carriage (if applicable) will always be pre-booked and pre-paid where possible. As airlines each have individual carriage policies, we have the expertise to make sure your bike will travel securely and correctly
Best possible itineraries researched, taking into consideration your preferred departure airport(s), costs and bike carriage
We always tailor your request to fit your needs and will look through all the options to find the best value for your trip
All flights booked and departing the UK are ATOL-protected by the Civil Aviation Authority, Nirvana Europe Ltd, ATOL Holders 6985
Nirvana Event Support Staff
Our experienced event staff will be with you on the ground throughout your stay. Our staff’s aim is to assist you with any queries or questions you may have, no matter what time of day, and to alleviate any and all stresses or concerns.
We aim to provide accommodation to suit all budgets, as well as offering options as close to your event as possible. Whether you're looking for a budget bed & breakfast, a 5-star hotel or anything in between, we can cater for your requirements.
Airport Meet & Greet with return Transfers
Our airport transfer service is readily available to both participants and spectators and offers a professional and comfortable journey, as well as safe storage for any luggage or bike boxes (if applicable) that require transportation. We will be waiting in your destination arrivals hall, wearing our famous bright orange Nirvana Europe t-shirts.
Early Breakfast on Race Day Morning
To give you the best possible start to your event day, we arrange an early breakfast for all athletes and spectators.
Enter your email below to be notified when booking opens for ITU Multisport World Championships - Pontevedra, Spain