14th - 21st March 2020
This 7-night package is geared towards the experienced triathlete, looking to step up to the IRONMAN for the first time. If you have an IRONMAN race later in the season, then this is the camp for you. With a focus on building up to the big race, its not just the bike rides, runs or swim sessions... but also nutrition, workshops and inspiration that will help set you up for your IRONMAN journey.
Travel & Accommodation
- Flight booking service
- Bike transportation
- Airport meet & greet
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Zafiro Palace Hotel
- Support of the Nirvana in resort team during your stay
- Bike build and mechanical services
- Bike hire available on request
- All training will be delivered by a certified IRONMAN U Coach, with Level 3 British Triathlon accreditation
- A dedicated strength and conditioning coach will also be present, to enhance the overall experience and knowledge
- All sessions will be adapted to suit ability level, and allow athletes to receive the maximum benefit of the training
Nutrition & Hydration
- Diet advice pre, during and post event.Book
We can book your flights and take the hassle away from your travel plans.
Our airport transfer service is readily available to both participants and spectators and offers a professional and comfortable journey, as well as safe storage for any luggage or bike boxes (if applicable) that require transportation. We will be waiting in your destination arrivals hall, wearing our famous bright orange Nirvana Europe t-shirts.
We aim to provide accommodation to suit all budgets, as well as offering options as close to your event as possible. Whether you're looking for a budget bed & breakfast, a 5-star hotel or anything in between, we can cater for your requirements.
Our experienced event staff will be with you on the ground throughout your stay. Our staff’s aim is to assist you with any queries or questions you may have, no matter what time of day, and to alleviate any and all stresses or concerns.
Tired of having to disassemble and reassemble your bike before and after your event, and risk affecting your personal bike measurements? Our professional bike mechanics can alleviate these worries and anxieties by assisting you with the following services:
We can provide both pre and post-event sports therapy services from professional masseurs that will make a real difference to your preparations and recovery.
Enter your email below to be notified when booking opens for
Official IRONMAN Training Camp - Alcudia-Mallorca (Experienced triathletes stepping up to IRONMAN distance in 2020)
Make your booking now!