Our officially endorsed IRONMAN Training Camp is designed to best prepare you for the IRONMAN World Championship, and to understand Kona as the holy grail of IRONMAN race venues. We want to support your journey and help you achieve your personal best, whilst receiving expert advice from certified coaches.
- Flight booking service
- Bike transportation
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at Club la Santa
- Half Board Meal Basis
- Bike Mechanical Service – Bike build and/or pre race tune up
- Support of the Nirvana team on the ground in Lanzarote
- Use of cycle track pumps throughout the week
- Minimum 3 x coached training sessions available daily
- Private pool lane hire daily/coached sessions
- Running and technique advice
- Cycling miles with quiet roads conducting steady/intense rides & brick sessions catered to athletes needs with focus on Kona
- Transition Practice/Advice – focus on Kona transition
- Nutritional advice – specific on Kona conditions
- Technique Analysis on all three disciplines
- Video Analysis available
- Kona specific “in focus” workshops to best prepare athletes for the race
- Meet a pro athlete
- Bike hire availability
Worried about taking your pride and joy to the event? Nirvana has a group policy arranged by the cycle insurance experts at Yellow Jersey with blanket cover for customer’s bikes up to £15,000 for those choosing to opt-in. By opting to include your bike, it will be covered to and from the event and even whilst racing. Some of the highlights of our group bicycle insurance are: damage in transit, theft from a hotel room, theft from overnight transition, damage whilst racing and lots more. Read the full T&C’s HERE
Tired of having to disassemble and reassemble your bike before and after your event, and risk affecting your personal bike measurements? Our professional bike mechanics can alleviate these worries and anxieties by assisting you with the following services:
If you'd prefer to make your own journey to and from your destination airport, or you're looking to explore/sightsee once in resort, we can assist you with car hire reservations. We will seek to find the best possible car hire rates for your requirements, taking into consideration relevant insurances to give you that added peace of mind.
We can provide both pre- and post-event physio massage services from professional masseurs that will make a real difference to your preparations and recovery.
We can book your flights and take the hassle away from your travel plans.
Our experienced event staff will be with you on the ground throughout your stay. Our staff’s aim is to assist you with any queries or questions you may have, no matter what time of day, and to alleviate any and all stresses or concerns.
We aim to provide accommodation to suit all budgets, as well as offering options as close to your event as possible. Whether you're looking for a budget bed & breakfast, a 5-star hotel or anything in between, we can cater for your requirements.
Enter your email below to be notified when booking opens for
Official IRONMAN Training Camp - Lanzarote
Make your booking now!