Nirvana are absolutely delighted to have been appointed as the Official Travel Partner for the 2021 World Sprint & Mixed Relay World Championships in Bermuda.
The World Championships will be held in Hamilton, Bermuda between 15th – 17th October 2021.
As the events Official Travel Partner, we will be providing a stress free travel service for all athletes, friends, family & spectators!
NIRVANA WILL BE PROVIDING ALL OF THE FOLLOWING;
- Athlete-friendly accommodation to suit all budgets in various locations on Bermuda
- Flight booking service from your preferred departure airport (subject to availability)
- Bike carriage reservations on flights (prepaid where possible)
- Bermuda (BDA) airport meet and greet with return airport transfers
- Bike storage or bike permitted in bedroom
- Early breakfast on race day arranged (if breakfast is included in your rate)
- Race entry cancellation insurance
- Event Shuttle Service from your hotel (if required) to the event site, for the opening ceremony, bike check-in, race day & closing party (including spectators also)
- Direct access to the Nirvana experienced Event Crew on the ground at the event
- That feeling of having the support of experienced operators around you
- Use of cycle track pumps and multitools in your hotel prior to the race start
- Access to our bike mechanics and Sports therapists providing a range of services at the hotel (additional charges apply)
- Event cover for your bike up to £15,000 (including theft/race damage)
We can book your flights and take the hassle away from your travel plans.
Our airport transfer service is readily available to both participants and spectators and offers a professional and comfortable journey, as well as safe storage for any luggage or bike boxes (if applicable) that require transportation. We will be waiting in your destination arrivals hall, wearing our famous bright orange Nirvana Europe t-shirts.
We aim to provide accommodation to suit all budgets, as well as offering options as close to your event as possible. Whether you're looking for a budget bed & breakfast, a 5-star hotel or anything in between, we can cater for your requirements.
To give you the best possible start to your event day, we arrange an early breakfast for all athletes and spectators.
Our experienced event staff will be with you on the ground throughout your stay. Our staff’s aim is to assist you with any queries or questions you may have, no matter what time of day, and to alleviate any and all stresses or concerns.
Tired of having to disassemble and reassemble your bike before and after your event, and risk affecting your personal bike measurements? Our professional bike mechanics can alleviate these worries and anxieties by assisting you with the following services:
We can provide both pre and post-event sports therapy services from professional masseurs that will make a real difference to your preparations and recovery.
The most popular and one of the most important event services we provide are our event transfers, which connect your accommodation to the event site for all event-related activities. This leaves you to fully focus on your event without the need to worry about local buses or taxis, or the need to walk or cycle long distances to and from the event site.
Enter your email below to be notified when booking opens for
World Sprint and Mixed Relay World Championships Bermuda - Official GB Team Travel