Walchsee-Kaiserwinkl is located in one of the most scenic settings in the Austrian Tyrol, with its spectacular mountain range and crystal clear lake. As the Official Great Britain Age-Group travel supplier, we are providing a stress free travel service for the Official Age-Group team and supporters travelling over to Walchsee-Kaiserwinkl.
Event accommodation has been specifically sourced & contracted, making those crucial arrangements for your stay, whilst offering to make all of your travel arrangements for when it matters.
- We provide comprehensive travel services to meet your individual requirements;
- We thoroughly research the event locality ahead of the event, and work with local experts to establish the knowledge that can make a difference to your stay (e.g. local bike shops, swimming pools, supermarkets, restaurants etc);
- We select the best available hotels for the event (including the Official GB Team Hotel), to meet the requirements of all British Triathlon age group management, team members and supporters;
- We help arrange and set up the team physio/mechanic areas at the Official GB Team hotel, to enable you to have the best possible support;
- We help create a ‘GB Team environment’ at the Official GB Team hotel, so all athletes and supporters can meet with a unified focus on the event;
- We request bike storage in your hotel bedroom;
- We arrange athlete friendly catering (including early breakfast on race day morning);
- We provide experienced event crew to assist you throughout your stay.
We can book your flights and take the hassle away from your travel plans.
Bike carriage (if applicable) will always be pre-booked and pre-paid where possible. As airlines each have individual carriage policies, we have the expertise to make sure your bike will travel securely and correctly
Best possible itineraries researched, taking into consideration your preferred departure airport(s), costs and bike carriage
We always tailor your request to fit your needs and will look through all the options to find the best value for your trip
All flights booked and departing the UK are ATOL-protected by the Civil Aviation Authority, Nirvana Europe Ltd, ATOL Holders 6985
Airport Meet & Greet with return Transfers
Our airport transfer service is readily available to both participants and spectators and offers a professional and comfortable journey, as well as safe storage for any luggage or bike boxes (if applicable) that require transportation. We will be waiting in your destination arrivals hall, wearing our famous bright orange Nirvana Europe t-shirts.
We aim to provide accommodation to suit all budgets, as well as offering options as close to your event as possible. Whether you're looking for a budget bed & breakfast, a 5-star hotel or anything in between, we can cater for your requirements.
Early Breakfast on Race Day Morning
To give you the best possible start to your event day, we arrange an early breakfast for all athletes and spectators.
Nirvana Event Support Staff
Our experienced event staff will be with you on the ground throughout your stay. Our staff’s aim is to assist you with any queries or questions you may have, no matter what time of day, and to alleviate any and all stresses or concerns.
Overland Bike Transportation
Transporting your bike, fully assembled, from anywhere in the UK/Ireland to your triathlon race.
TriBike Transport offers quite simply the market-leading triathlon bike transportation service, eliminating the worry and stress of transporting your bike and leaving you free to concentrate on your race preparation.
Transporting your bike with us removes the stress and hassle there is to disassemble and reassemble your bike before and after the event, and as your bike will be professionally racked in our vehicles, there is no need to adjust any of your personal bike measurements.
The most popular and one of the most important event services we provide are our event transfers, which connect your accommodation to the event site for all event-related activities. This leaves you to fully focus on your event without the need to worry about local buses or taxis, or the need to walk or cycle long distances to and from the event site.
Enter your email below to be notified when booking opens for ETU European Middle Distance Triathlon - Walchsee-Kaiserwinkl, Austria