Nirvana, Official Travel & Accommodation Supplier to the IRONMAN 70.3 Florida, are absolutely delighted to support athletes and spectators travelling to the event.
Nirvana have been helping athletes and spectators to the start line for over 20 years. By taking the stress out of all the travel and logistics you can savour that finish line moment, hearing those immortal words YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!
Booking through Nirvana gives athletes and spectators access to the Official Race Hotels with a host of event services designed to prepare you for your event ahead. Our dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable events teams are on hand throughout your event journey so you can train in the knowledge all your travel logistics are arranged for you, whilst knowing you can relax and enjoy your race with an experienced Nirvana event manager in resort to support you every step of the way. You will be in the best possible hands, to perform at your best!
Athletes & spectators will be able to call on Nirvana’s experience & expertise of the event & its location, in arranging all travel, accommodation and Logistics with the option to add any event services to benefit your race preparations. Included:
1. Accommodation at an official IRONMAN partner hotel providing athlete friendly services whilst staying with likeminded athletes & spectators
2. All hotel taxes and fees
3. IRONMAN race entry cover insurance, protecting you against injury in case you need to withdraw
4. Bike storage permitted in your bedroom
5. Daily breakfast with athlete friendly options (where applicable)
6. Race Day Breakfast, arranged from 04:00 (where applicable)
7. Event Site Walk Through (Start, Transitions, Finish)
8. Private Race Briefing
9. Event Shuttle Service: Hotel-Event Site-Hotel (where applicable)
10. News updates direct from the Race Organisation
11. Direct access to the Nirvana Europe experienced Event Crew on the ground at the event
12. Water temperature updates and forecasts
13. Access to our bike mechanics, exclusive to Nirvana clients, providing a range of bike services (additional charges apply)
14. Access to our athlete event services including airport meet & greet with return airport transfers, bike transportation, & bike course tour (additional charges apply)
15. That feeling of having the support of experienced operators around you
16. Use of cycle track pumps in hotels prior to the race start
17. Management of your travel & accommodation reservation pre, during and post event
Worried you might get injured or become ill prior to your event? As part of Nirvana’s services, via Yellow Jersey, we provide you with FREE race fee cover to ensure you're not out of pocket. The race fee cover starts from when you confirm your accommodation booking and covers not being able to attend your event due to various specified reasons, such as: injury or illness; vehicle breakdown; work relocation and more. Read the full T&C’s HERE
We aim to provide accommodation to suit all budgets, as well as offering options as close to your event as possible. Whether you're looking for a budget bed & breakfast, a 5-star hotel or anything in between, we can cater for your requirements.
Airport Meet & Greet with return Transfers
Our airport transfer service is readily available to both participants and spectators and offers a professional and comfortable journey, as well as safe storage for any luggage or bike boxes (if applicable) that require transportation. We will be waiting in your destination arrivals hall, wearing our famous bright orange Nirvana Europe t-shirts.
Nirvana Event Support Staff
Our experienced event staff will be with you on the ground throughout your stay. Our staff’s aim is to assist you with any queries or questions you may have, no matter what time of day, and to alleviate any and all stresses or concerns.
Bike Mechanical Services
Tired of having to disassemble and reassemble your bike before and after your event, and risk affecting your personal bike measurements? Our professional bike mechanics can alleviate these worries and anxieties by assisting you with the following services:
Drop-off and Tune-up: Is your bike already assembled and ready to ride, but not ready to race? Schedule a final pre-race tune up.
Unpack, Assemble and Tune-up: Unpacked from your bike box or bag, assembled and pre-race tune-up.
Disassemble and Pack for Transportation: Once you have finished your race, drop off your bike along with your bike box or bag and we will disassemble and pack your bike, ready for transportation.
Unpack, Assemble and Tune-up, Storage of Case and then Disassemble and Pack for Transportation: The full works - all of the above!
Bike Course Tour
Taking in one loop of the course, our bike course tour by coach offers you the chance to experience the look and feel of the course ahead of race day.
Early Breakfast on Race Day Morning
To give you the best possible start to your event day, we arrange an early breakfast for all athletes and spectators.
The most popular and one of the most important event services we provide are our event transfers, which connect your accommodation to the event site for all event-related activities. This leaves you to fully focus on your event without the need to worry about local buses or taxis, or the need to walk or cycle long distances to and from the event site.
Enter your email below to be notified when booking opens for IRONMAN 70.3 Florida