03rd September 2023
With world-renowned spectator support and epic courses, this is the race that legends are made of. Hosted in the charming Welsh seaside village of Tenby, Pembrokeshire, athletes leave as friends in this unique, inviting and truly special destination nicknamed the "Iron Town". IRONMAN Wales sees Tenby come alive to a stunning sunrise swim on Tenby's sandy North Beach, wild bike course scenery along Pembrokeshire coastline, and a fan-filled town-centre run in Tenby.
Leave your travel and accommodation arrangements to the experts
As the Official IRONMAN European Tour Travel Partner, we have worked in the region on many occasions, managing the travel and accommodation arrangements for hundreds of IRONMAN athletes and spectators.
Through our close contacts and relationships with both the event organisation and the local hoteliers, we can provide you with the travel arrangements that could make a huge contribution to your event preparations.
- An experienced Nirvana Event Manager in resort to make sure you are in the best possible hands
- Travel and accommodation management of your reservation pre, during and post event
- IRONMAN race entry fee cover insurance
- Bike storage permitted in bedroom
- Daily athlete friendly and orientate breakfast
- Early breakfast on race day arranged from 4am
- News updates direct from the Race Organisation in your hotel
- Direct access to the Nirvana experienced Event Crew on the ground at the event
- Water temperature updates and forecasts
- That feeling of having the support of experienced operators around you
- Use of cycle track pumps in hotels & in Transition prior to the race start
- Access to our bike mechanics, exclusive to Nirvana clients, providing a range of mechanical services (additional charges apply)
- Access to our athlete event services including airport meet & greet with return airport transfers, bike transportation, & pre-race bike course tour (additional charges apply)