Following its introduction to the IRONMAN European tour in 2015, the event has quickly been established as part of the Vichy double weekend and a ‘must do’ event!
If you are travelling as part of a triathlon club or group, we have the ideal accommodation solution for up to 14 guests, which is based in the heart of the town and immersed in all Vichy has to offer.
With a fluent French speaking Nirvana project manager in resort to support you every step of the way, you will be in the best possible hands.
- Official Nirvana HQ Hotel - Céléstin Spa Hotel, which will also be the base for the Nirvana event staff in resort - We can assist you with transportation to the swim start on race day morning, removing the stress of complex race day logistics - Have your biked 'tuned up' by our qualified and experienced bike mechanic - Bike course familiarisation tour available on the Friday prior to race day, where we will take you through all aspects and tactics of the course - Leave your travel and accommodation arrangements to the experts
- IRONMAN race entry fee cover insurance
- Bike storage permitted in bedroom
- Daily athlete friendly and orientate breakfast
- Early breakfast on race day arranged from 4am
- News updates direct from the Race Organisation in your hotel
- Direct access to the Nirvana experienced Event Crew on the ground at the event
- Water temperature updates and forecasts
- That feeling of having the support of experienced operators around you
- Use of cycle track pumps in hotels & in Transition prior to the race start
- Access to our bike mechanics, exclusive to Nirvana clients, providing a range of bike services (additional charges apply)
- Access to our athlete event services including airport meet & greet with return airport transfers, bike transportation, & bike course tour (additional charges apply)
- Travel and accommodation management of your reservation pre, during and post event
We can book your flights and take the hassle away from your travel plans.
Bike carriage (if applicable) will always be pre-booked and pre-paid where possible. As airlines each have individual carriage policies, we have the expertise to make sure your bike will travel securely and correctly
Best possible itineraries researched, taking into consideration your preferred departure airport(s), costs and bike carriage
We always tailor your request to fit your needs and will look through all the options to find the best value for your trip
All flights booked and departing the UK are ATOL-protected by the Civil Aviation Authority, Nirvana Europe Ltd, ATOL Holders 6985
Airport Meet & Greet with return Transfers
Our airport transfer service is readily available to both participants and spectators and offers a professional and comfortable journey, as well as safe storage for any luggage or bike boxes (if applicable) that require transportation. We will be waiting in your destination arrivals hall, wearing our famous bright orange Nirvana Europe t-shirts.
We aim to provide accommodation to suit all budgets, as well as offering options as close to your event as possible. Whether you're looking for a budget bed & breakfast, a 5-star hotel or anything in between, we can cater for your requirements.
Early Breakfast on Race Day Morning
To give you the best possible start to your event day, we arrange an early breakfast for all athletes and spectators.
Nirvana Event Support Staff
Our experienced event staff will be with you on the ground throughout your stay. Our staff’s aim is to assist you with any queries or questions you may have, no matter what time of day, and to alleviate any and all stresses or concerns.
Bike Mechanical Services
Tired of having to disassemble and reassemble your bike before and after your event, and risk affecting your personal bike measurements? Our professional bike mechanics can alleviate these worries and anxieties by assisting you with the following services:
Drop-off and Tune-up: Is your bike already assembled and ready to ride, but not ready to race? Schedule a final pre-race tune up.
Unpack, Assemble and Tune-up: Unpacked from your bike box or bag, assembled and pre-race tune-up.
Disassemble and Pack for Transportation: Once you have finished your race, drop off your bike along with your bike box or bag and we will disassemble and pack your bike, ready for transportation.
Unpack, Assemble and Tune-up, Storage of Case and then Disassemble and Pack for Transportation: The full works - all of the above!
Overland Bike Transportation
Transporting your bike, fully assembled, from anywhere in the UK/Ireland to your triathlon race.
TriBike Transport offers quite simply the market-leading triathlon bike transportation service, eliminating the worry and stress of transporting your bike and leaving you free to concentrate on your race preparation.
Transporting your bike with us removes the stress and hassle there is to disassemble and reassemble your bike before and after the event, and as your bike will be professionally racked in our vehicles, there is no need to adjust any of your personal bike measurements.
Bike Course Tour
Taking in one loop of the course, our bike course tour by coach offers you the chance to experience the look and feel of the course ahead of race day.
The most popular and one of the most important event services we provide are our event transfers, which connect your accommodation to the event site for all event-related activities. This leaves you to fully focus on your event without the need to worry about local buses or taxis, or the need to walk or cycle long distances to and from the event site.
RACE FEE COVER (REGISTERED ATHLETE)
Worried you might get injured or become ill prior to your event? As part of Nirvana’s services, via Yellow Jersey, we provide you with FREE race fee cover to ensure you're not out of pocket. The race fee cover starts from when you confirm your accommodation booking and covers not being able to attend your event due to various specified reasons, such as: injury or illness; vehicle breakdown; work relocation and more. Read the full T&C’s HERE
Enter your email below to be notified when booking opens for IRONMAN Vichy